Friday, June 15, 2012

A Quick Update

Hello fellow Bloggers!!!!!!
Sorry I've been MIA the past couple of months. Everything has been so crazy I haven't had time to breathe. As you know, I got engaged to the best man in the world! Then two of my friends and I went to Destin for a week for spring break- and it was AMAZING!!! I also graduated on May 18 from LSU with a Bachelor Degree in Child and Family Studies. The day following graduation we had our engagement party, and Will (fiance) and I also went to California for a week! As soon as I got back from California I had to come straight to Atlanta, where I have been since June 3, because I had breast reduction surgery on June 8!!! Along with all of this my Dad and the family have moved back to Louisiana, so I got in some QT with them before I left, too. It's hard to believe how much has happened in such a short amount of time, but it has all been great!! I'll fill you in on my spring break trip, our California trip, and I plan on writing a weekly (maybe a little more often tho, since I have lots of free time now) update on how recovery from surgery is going. Thanks for all of the well wishes I have received!!!

It feels good to be back!

1 comment:

  1. As you can see, I've been missing from your page! :) Glad you're back! Now, to catch up on what I've missed...

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think...