Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cookies and Cream Cookies


I volunteered to make some goodies for my Bible study this week and I was so excited because I always see so many recipes on pinterest that I want to try but cannot eat by myself.

The one I chose to make I found on pinterest via the Six Sisters' Blog: Six Sisters' Stuff: Cookies and Cream Cookies

I love everything cookies and cream so I thought this would be perfect, and when I told one of the girls from Bible study about she said "Omgosh you have to make that!" This recipe is really simple and really yummy! Okay, it's more than "really yummy" THEY ARE FLIPPING AMAZING! lol these are officially my new favorite cookies.

So, here's how ya do it:

2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 (4.2 ounce) package Cookies 'n Creme pudding mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups white chocolate chips
15 Oreo cookies, very coarsly chopped


1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugars, add pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the butter mixture.




3. Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo cookies (coarsely chopped- or crushed in a bag is fine too). Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Tip: Reynold's non-stick foil works great too!


4.Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven until cookies tops barely have a touch of brown. Makes 3 dozen cookies.


They are soooooo good and the pudding makes them sinfully moist. They are amazing, and if you don't believe me make them for yourself and see!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH MAN, this looks SO GOOD! Glad I saw it on your sidebar... I think I may need to make these. Tonight maybe?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are AMAZING!! seriously, my favorite cookies. You should definitely make them! LOL they're so yummy and moist. They're sinful, really. haha! Too bad they're not weight watchers friendly, too!

      Delete

Tell Me What You Think...