Monday, September 5, 2011

Best Chicken Salad EVER

Hello, fellow bloggers!

Sorry I have been gone way too long. I feel like I haven't posted in forever. School has been so crazy that I don't have time to write anything. **Sorry for using an old post!!**


This recipe is easy, simple, and DELICIOUS! Definitely a favorite of mine, especially when I have left over rotisserie chicken.

Ingredients:
2 cups diced chicken
1/3-1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp sour cream
1 cup grapes, sliced
1 green onion- sliced thin
1 rib celery- sliced thin
1.4 tsp salt
dash pepper
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp honey (I use a tablespoon, tho)

Combine all ingredients except honey until mixed well, adding mayo if needed. Mix in honey to taste.



I think the honey makes it so good so I use a lot more honey than the original recipe calls for. I love this chicken salad tho.. If you try it let me know what you think! :)

Full Time Mama
Full Time Mama
Permanent Posies
Our Delightful Home

2 comments:

  1. So THAT'S what you were eating last night...sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks super yummy! We love chicken salad!
    So glad you're back to posting! We missed you these past few weeks! =) Way to go on your weight loss too!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think...