Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weight Watchers Baked Tilapia


This is so easy and delicious! And best of all it's only 3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus for 2 filets (or whatever equals 1/4 of a pound)!! So here it is:
Makes 2 Servings
You'll Need: 1/2 pound tilapia filets; 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice; 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard; 1 Tablespoon light mayo; 1/4 teaspoon sugar; 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce; 1/8 teaspoon onion powder; 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder; dash of cayenne; paprika

Preheat oven at 500 degrees
1. Place filets in sprayed baking dish, and coat filets with non-stick spray.
2. Combine remaining ingredients (EXCEPT paprika) and spread over filets.
3. Marinate 30 minutes
4. Sprinkle filets with paprika and bake 10-15 minutes or until flaky

Also, I had to add a good bit of salt. Even though the salt does not affect the points value of the meal, the WW recipes never include enough (if any). So, just salt to taste.

It's really good and nice and easy- especially if, like me, you're just cooking for one person.
Let me know how you like it!

ENJOY!
P.S. weight watchers works! I'm down 15 pounds since I started my weight loss journey. Still plenty to go but I'm taking it a week at a time.

Delicious Dish Tuesday Recipe Link-up from Mama Chocolate
”Mama



6 comments:

  1. You're doing so great - I need a kick in the but-tocks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It hasn't been easy, and I wish it were going faster. Here's your kick... lol

      Delete
  2. I'm not a fan of fish, but know tons who are and are also on weight watchers! Great job on your weight loss too!!
    Thanks so much for sharing for Delicious Dish Tuesday! Please keep sharing more great recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what do you serve these with? They look great! Thanks for linking them up to Delicious Dish Tuesday. I am curious what you think about my red beans and rice recipe? I would love any ideas/tips/help you have to offer being from New Orleans ;) http://copingwithfrugality.com/2012/02/slow-cooker-red-beans-and-rice.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I served it with some pasta seasoned with a little olive oil, butter, cajun seasoning, and a few breadcrumbs. I also served teriyaki noodles (it was all I had lying around) which went pretty well with it. Weight Watchers suggested serving it with some sauteed squash, which i have not tried yet.

      Thanks for visiting! I'll definitely take a look at those red beans ;)

      Delete

Tell Me What You Think...