Monday, October 3, 2011

Cream Cheese Queso

So, every week at bible study someone makes some goodies. This past week on of the girls made this AMAZING cream cheese queso. She so graciously gave us all the recipe and I made it the next day... It's officially my favorite kind of queso. It's so good there are no words. And, it's really filling- which is good because if it weren't I would eat all of it haha. So, I thought I would share this deliciousness with y'all too!

Ingredients:

2 8oz philadelphia cream cheese
1 whole jar of pace picante, i used medium
1 package of shredded mexican or cheddar cheese.

Put the cream cheese in a bowl and into the microwave for about 3-4 minutes on 50 - 60% power to avoid burning the cheese or making it gross.

Once it starts melting put the salsa and cheese in for around 1minute and 20seconds at full power


Stir and enjoy!!


Let me know what you think! I'm pretty sure you'll love it :)

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty sinful for Bible study...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! And thanks for stopping by Tasty Tuesday Super Bowl edition! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Super Bowl weekend!

      Delete

Tell Me What You Think...