Sometimes I wish I was a little more adventurous... I'm not very active but I would like to be. So, one day I made a "bucket list" of things that I have never done and am not very likely to do, but I would really like to try them.
1. Learn to surf- It looks like so much fun and so freeing. I have always loved the water as it is and I think that learning to surf would be an amazing experience.
2. Skydive- This is kind of crazy. I am pretty afraid of heights but I think that skydiving one time would be such a rush and a really unique and exhilarating experience.
3. Hike and Camp outdoors- I am a pretty girly person. I hate bugs and not being able to shower. I love makeup and all that other girly stuff. But, I think it would be nice to step out of my comfort zone at least once and go camping outside- not in a cabin- and go for a nice hike in a really beautiful place. Every time I've tried to hike I whined and complained and gave up. I would really like to be able to do it without being like that at least once.
4. White water raft- this looks like so much fun! I don't even know what else to say except that it looks awesome and I really wanna try it one day.
5. Travel all over the world- i am DYING to go all over Europe, Greece, Brazil, Australia, exotic places like Thailand and Egypt (when it's safe again) and just everywhere!! I just love learning about new places and seeing things I've only read about
6. See more of this beautiful country- I've been lucky enough to see a lot of this country already. I have never been to California, Miami, Hawaii, and most of the north of the country. My boyfriend and I are planning to go on a road trip next summer as my graduation present from him, and hopefully I can see a lot of the things I'm dying to see that I never have.
Stay tuned for Part 2!!