Here's the rest of my bucket list:
7. Take a long road trip through the U.S.- This kind of goes along with number 6. For years I have dreamed about taking a long road trip across the country to California making lots of stops on the way to see all kinds of amazing things!!
8. Parasail- (and sailing in general) It seems so peaceful to just sail along the water in the sunshine and just soaking it all in. Parasailing seems so invigorating: just floating above the water and looking around at the beauty of it.
9. Jet ski- a lot of my things on this list have to do with water because I love going to the beach and how relaxing the water is. Jet skiing, while it is probably not relaxing, looks like so much fun!
10. Diving- I've been snorkeling in the Caribbean and it was amazing and beautiful but I would really like to go diving deep in the ocean and sea all of the beautiful fish and other things that you cant see from the surface. I don't know how deep I would want to go though but I can't wait to try.
11. Climb a mountain (not just a rock wall)- I have always loved rock wall climbing but I would really like to try an actual mountain. It seems kind of scary because of the height but I think it would be really amazing to be able to say that I actually did it.
12. Find a hobby I really have a passion for- my mom is really amazing with scrapbooking and photography and I wish I had a passion like that that I could do and really enjoy. I am really just not sure how to find it. If you have any suggestions let me know!
Have you made a bucket list? Let's hear it!