Tuesday, August 2, 2011

REVIEW: SEPHORA by OPI Urban Ballerina Mini Collection: Nail Polish Sets

Sephora: SEPHORA by OPI Urban Ballerina Mini Collection: Nail Polish Sets

Ok, I am obsessed!!! I just got my new order in from Sephora- and this was one of the things I ordered... I LOVE IT! It's so cute!
The colors included are:
1. Leotard Optional
This is a neutral nude-ish color. It's a little darker than I expected- a little more brown. But I still love it! It is such a cute neutral color. Probably doesn't need more than one coat
2. The Way Tutu His Heart
SO cute! It's a light light pink- you have to use 2 or 3 coats to make it even but it's adorable
3. Who's Spinning Tonight?
LOVE IT! It's a dark purple (perfect for my LSU game days :D ) and it looks awesome!! Also, probably doesn't need more than one coat. It's perfect :)
4. Break a Leg-Warmer!
This, and Leotard Optional, is why I ordered this mini collection. I love this color! It's a nice gray color! Great for fall! It's a darker gray but it's perfect. One coat should do for this one too.

This mini collection is perfect for me. I love nail polish and I got 4 for the price of 2 in this collection. I don't know about you but my nail polish tends to last me a long time so the fact that these are smaller than normal makes no difference to me. I HIGHLY recommend it. It's so cute and perfect for spring and fall! :)

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Think...