Wednesday, August 3, 2011

REVIEW: SEPHORA by OPI Nail Colour: Nail Polish

Sephora: SEPHORA by OPI Nail Colour: Nail Polish

As another part of my Sephora shipment I got a full-size nail polish called "Go With The Flow-er" and it is AMAZING!! I think this is my new favorite nail polish. I have been loving the look of the glittery nail polishes so I was so excited when I saw this one!

When I first looked at the bottle it didn't look like it was going to show the glitter as much as I hoped. But, once I put it on it was perfect! My favorite color is pink and this is just...perfect (like i said)! haha I don't even know how else to describe it. I did expect the glitter to be a little bigger but I still absolutely love it. It needs about 2 coats to be even but it is amazing... It's great for spring and summer but I'm gonna rock it for fall, too, anyway.

I think next I'm going to try the "What's Your Poison?" color. It's a cranberry red with bigger glitter- this one will definitely be great for fall and winter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think...