Friday, August 19, 2011

Nutella Cookies



I love to bake. I'm on a diet so it's not very often that I actually do. I was really bored though and this recipe looked really good so I decided to try it.
A Busy Nest posted this recipe that someone pinned on pinterest for 4 ingredient Nutella cookies:
1 cup Nutella
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 egg


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend all ingedients together well. Form into 1-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet. Press down firmly with bottom of floured glass. Bake 7-8 minutes or until set. Cool.
After I finished mixing

Rolled into balls

Going into the oven

Here they are after they finished baking

They did not turn out at all like they were supposed to (LOL). I added a little more nutella and even some peanut butter to try to make them more moist but they still were dry and clumpy. They tasted pretty good but they weren't great. I think if I make it again I'm going to have to tweek it and maybe make the recipe a little smaller... If you try them and have better success let me know! They're tasty but the recipe can be a hit or miss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think...