Monday, August 22, 2011

e.l.f. cosmetics

So, I am definitely what people would call a girly-girl which means I love makeup and all that good stuff. Unfortunately, however, makeup is expensive (especially my favorite: MAC). But there is hope!!! At the new Target in Esplanade Mall in Kenner my friend showed me this new line of makeup that sells almost everything for ONE DOLLAR (some of it is $3-$6 but that's still cheaper than everywhere else!)! The line is called eyes lips and face- abbreviated e.l.f. The store didn't have everything I was looking for- especially since most of it was sold out- so I checked out the website:

elf Makeup & Cosmetics – Top Rated Premium Cosmetic & Makeup for Less

They have SO much great stuff! And it all seems to be good quality. They're always giving away free stuff or HUGE discounts. I have so much I want to buy from them already (just need the money to do it LOL)! I've read the reviews and it is almost ALL positive! I can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think...