Sunday, March 18, 2012

Green Blend Award

My wonderful mom at Old Back Porch honored me with another award this week!!!
Here are the terms and conditions of this award:

1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
5. Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of choice.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.

The first person I want to give this award to is Alesha at Full Time Mama. She's the first person I started linking up with, and she always has great things to say about my posts! She always takes time to stop by and comment, and it has been a great encouragement to keep blogging!

Second, I want to give this award to my fellow New Orleanian, Tricia, at Nola Mommy. She is another person who I started linking up with who has really made it fun for me to continue blogging!

Finally, I'd like to give this award to the girls at Six Sister's Stuff for always making linking up fun! I originally started seeing their stuff on pinterest, and it's been great sharing on their linky every week.

These blogs have helped me move my blog a lot further, and I have gotten most of my followers as a result of linking with them. And, I think them for the support and kind words the give on my posts!

Thanks Mom for honoring me again, and congratulations to my three awardees!

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Think...