Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wordless (ish) Wednesday- February Freak-Out



My professor was right- for us graduating seniors it is the time for the "February Freak-out" as he calls it. I am SWAMPED with assignments, my internship, filling out countless applications, and getting things ready for graduation! I'm extremely excited but I am freaking out a little bit. I got so behind on English that I am playing catch up while I have tons of other things on my to-do list (as shown in picture #1). Graduation is getting closer tho!!! Another source of my freak out is grad school. I don't know what to expect, how I'm gonna make my schedule work, and I'm just all around nervous. But I know it will be great, and I can't wait to get started. Happy February Freak-Out everyone!!! LOL

Angry Julie Monday

2 comments:

  1. Yay for graduation coming! Just a few more months of stress, then you'll have that degree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm really excited! Some days it feels like it's coming too fast and on others it feels like it can't come fast enough!!

      Delete

Tell Me What You Think...