Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Hunger Games trilogy- Suzanne Collins

HOLY MOTHER! Let me start off by saying that these books are amazing. I was a little wary at first because they were so popular I was worried they wouldn't live up to the hype. Oh, but they did. My friend Maggie was gracious enough to let me use her kindle to read these books. I probably should have waited to start them so they wouldn't get in the way of school, but I had no idea how ADDICTING they would be. Once I started I could not put them down!!! These science fiction novels were SO good, I even dare to say they were better than the Twilight saga (and I am a HUGE Twi-hard). It's an action packed story with a little bit of romance, and it has the "Fahrenheit 451 & 1984" feel that I love! (I don't know how to describe those types of books, but I'm sure you've read them and can get where I'm coming from.)

Anyway, they're amazing. I don't know how to describe it without giving the story away so take my advice and READ them. I guarantee you will not stop until the end. I stayed up for hours and neglected school just so I could read them. I had to finish them fast or I would've been behind in school haha. Suzanne Collins did an AMAZING job when she wrote these books, and needless to say, I cannot WAIT for the movies. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. SOOO excited for the movies!! Love your blog. newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! and thanks for following!! I'm so glad you like it!

      Delete

Tell Me What You Think...