Monday, September 19, 2011

Teva Women's Mush Flip Flop


This semester has been so busy I barely have time to breathe, much less blog. However, I just got these new flip flops and i LOVE them... I just had to share!! :D

I have a pair of Volatile flip flops that are super comfy and just a little high. I thought those were the most comfortable flip-flops ever... until now! These are seriously the most comfortable shoes I own. Usually when it comes to flip-flops I try to not spend too much so I go to Old Navy and get like 3 pairs for $5.00... I don't think I'll ever go back now, though! These were $20 at DSW but it is $20 well spent!!! I wear my flip-flops into the ground and this is a good pair that is sure to last for a while. My old flip-flops were so worn down I could feel the rocks and everything on the ground but I don't think I'll have to worry about that with these. They're thick but not bulky, and unlike Old Navy flip-flops, the top part of the sole (the part you actually step on) is "mush" so you won't slip! I can't tell you how many times I've slipped out of my Old Navy ones. I think these will probably be the only flip-flops I buy from now on.. I LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think...