Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Honey Dijon Glazed Salmon

I have been ridiculously bombarded with school work lately, so it was nice to stumble on an EXTREMELY easy recipe. I mean super easy. Only 3 ingredients!!! It's pretty yummy, too.
Recipe serves 4 at 3 ounces per serving (easy to cut down to 1 serving)
Weight Watchers 5 Points+
Preheat at 350 degrees
What you'll need:
Four 3 oz filets of boneless salmon
1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
3 Tbsp Pure Honey

Mix honey and dijon well. Place salmon a a baking dish or baking sheet. Brush honey and dijon glaze over salmon. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Brush with more glaze and check for doneness
ENJOY!!!!
Easy RIGHT?!
I hope you like it if you try it! PLEASE come back next week for another recipe!

More than 20 pounds gone and on my way!!!!
Full Time Mama
Full Time Mama
Permanent Posies
Our Delightful Home

5 comments:

  1. I'm also looking for salmon recipes. I'd love it if you'd share this at Whimsy Wednesdays over at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/whimsy-wednesdays-2.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed your ticker tape. I am joining Weight Watchers on Monday. Pretty discouraged about the whole weight thing. Never seem to do anything about it. Your salmon looks like such a treat....and it would be a good WW option. You are doing great on your loss. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I got really discouraged to, and finally I just got tired of feeling that way. What I love about WW is that it doesn't forbid a million different foods. I didn't have to give up the foods I loved, and it works great! It just teaches you how to control your portions. Losing weight is tough, but WW makes it a little easier! Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you shared this at Whimsy Wednesdays. I'm definitely making this during this week. Especially since the weather is springy here in NY. I can't wait to see what you share this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Think...