Friday, February 10, 2012

52 Card Pickup- Valentine's Day


Valentine's day is coming up! As a full time student I don't have a lot of wiggle room in my budget, so I am taking inspiration from my Mom at The Old Back Porch and making a card for Will this Valentine's day. I have always had a love for scrapbooking (although I am not as talented as my mom), so I try to keep a stash of scrapbook supplies around for times like this.

I just used some black-and-cream polka dot cardstock, Martha Stewart glitter, and some heart tacks. The lettering took a little time, but I love the way it came out!
Happy Valentine's Day!!! <3



6 comments:

  1. this is so cute. I love the lettering-you have a lot of patience!
    Also love the polka dot paper. I follow your Mum's 52 card pick up and when I link my card up I have a look through the rest and see which one I like best and visit their blog. I thought your card was grest so came to have a look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It did require a bit of patience with the lettering, but homemade cards are so much better! lol thanks for visiting! I appreciate the compliment :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! I love it, and I'm sure Will will will will will, too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! We loved having you at our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." Come back next Saturday and share more of your great ideas! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thanks for hosting!! I'll definitely come back again!!

      Delete

Tell Me What You Think...